Looking for my soulmate
Age 56 From Southampton, Massachusetts Online Over 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
Letting go of my past, loving the present and looking forward to my future.
Young at heart. Love to go out and have fun. I also love the quiet day to day life at home. I'm quiet, slightly shy, down to earth and easy going. I avoid confrontation at all costs. I would love to find someone that wants to be side by side in all aspects of life. I love animals and most kids.
Things I enjoy most:
Spending time with family.
Cuddling on the couch to watch a good movie.
Amusement parks with my kids. I love Disney!
Getting together with friends to play cards or a fun game.
Sitting by a campfire.
I love kids and animals. I’m a registered nurse and I own my own home. I’d love to find someone to enjoy life with. I'm looking for someone that will show me respect. Must love dogs, animals and kids. I have a big heart with a soft spot for the needy. I often get accused of caring too much. I'm looking forward to enjoying some adult time as well as family time. Not a paid member. If you want to chat and see where it goes let me know.
- Sign Scorpio
- My Body Type Is A Few Extra Pounds
- My Height Is 5' 1 (1.55 m)
- My Eyes Are Brown
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Divorced
- I Have Kids Yes - At Home
- I Want Kids Not Sure
- Body Art Pierced... But Only Ear(s)
- My Hair Is Brown
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat, Dog, Bird, Exotic Animal, Gerbil Or Guinea Pig, Horse, Rodent, I Own A Farm
- Willing To Relocate No
- My Education Level Is College Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Part-time
- My Speciality Is Medical / Health
- My Job Title Is Registered Nurse
- I Make This Much In A Year $75,000USD To $99,999USD
- I Live With Kid(s), With Pet(s)
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Quiet One
- My Social Behavior Is Reserved, Shy, Friendly
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Family, Dining, Movies, Travel, Camping, Volunteering
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Staying At Home, Trying New Things, The Movies, Relaxing, Going To A Concert
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly
- My Religion Is Christian
- I Attend Services On Holidays
- My Political Views Are I Don't Like Politics
- My Goal In Life Is Remain happy and healthy!
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Friendly, Slapstick, Raunchy
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Flirtatiousness, Spontaneity, Sensitivity, Empathy, Great Skills, Humor, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Committed
Back to Top of Page »